Safeguarding and Shared Space
Vulnerable Adults and children aged 16-18 years are a valuable part of the Shared Space community. They have much to give as well as to receive. We aim to listen to, include and protect them from harm and respect their wishes and feelings.
- We commit to the nurturing, protection and safekeeping of vulnerable adults.
- We commit to working to prevent the physical, sexual and emotional abuse of vulnerable adults and to report suspected or discovered abuse.
- We commit to supporting, training and supervising those who work with vulnerable adults.
Reporting any concerns and hunches
Do you have a safeguarding concern for yourself or about someone else who works or volunteers with Shared Space? We will take you seriously.
You can directly contact the Shared Space Vulnerable Adults Protection Advisor by either:
- emailing them: email@example.com
- phone our dedicated safeguarding hotline on 01702 660283 to leave an answer phone message which they will respond to.