You could be…
- sorting and pricing donations
- serving the public
- creating retail displays
- volunteer driver, collecting donations from customers’ homes
- working with the ebay team
- helping with administration
- specialising in books, records or another department
People of all ages and backgrounds volunteer with us and we can offer hours and roles to suit your week. You don’t need qualifications and we will provide training as you go.
You could gain all sorts of skills: communication skills, work experience, meet new people, boost confidence, give something back to the local community…
Our charity shops are local community hubs, bringing people together and making a real difference in their local area.
There’s something for everyone, and we’ll match your skills and interests to our needs to find a role you enjoy. You can apply in your nearest shop or online.
SIGN UP TODAY
And we will be in touch to discuss the opportunities or you could speak to the manager in one of our shops.